Let Hyde water knife for your trial cutting to provide your materials, specifications, requirements.
The Operating Instruction of CNC Waterjet Cutting Machine
1. The operator must be trained professionally before real operating.
2. The operator shall be acquainted with instruction of waterjet cutting machine, and operate according to the Operating Instruction strictly, laypeople forbidden.
3. Please check whether power supply, water supply and air supply are in place before starting up.
4. Ensure the environment temperature not lower than 10°C.
5. Confirm the inlet water pressure not less than 0.2MPa, and the pressure not less than 0.6MPa
6. Make sure the storage tank of deionization system there being always saturated brine salt. (Namely industrial salt)
7. Deionization system may not power off. (After power off shall be in accordance with the instructions to adjust the regeneration time)
8. Make sure the automatic lubrication pump oil level is higher than the minimum oil level.
9. Unscrew the overflow valve after high pressure system maintenance, and then adjust working pressure gradually, after pressure maintaining for 3 minutes to work normally.
10. Must replace water filter cartridge timely for high pressure system and deionization system.
11. Cutting operations shall be behind the machine back to the mechanical zero point
12. Removing high pressure parts forbidden when existing pressure inside the equipment.
13. Putting hand under the cutting head is strictly forbidden
14. Equipment should be accurately grounding, it is strictly prohibited to maintain and repair electrical components when existing pressure.
15. Turn off the power, water and air sources when equipment is not in use.
16. Wipe the machine every day before off work, ensure the equipment clean.
Water jet cutting machine regular maintenance instruction:
|No.||Iterm||period||Tools and methods||standard|
|1||High pressure system||If water or oil leakage from the cylinder head observation hole or not||Per shift||Sight check||The oil leakage frequnency from the cylinder observation hole,could not exceed 20 drops|
|2||If water leakage from outlet pipe and every joint or not||Per shift||Sight check||Every connection joints observation hole without water leakage|
|3||If oil leakage from every joint and connection of oil system||Per shift||Sight check||Every connection joints without oil leakage|
|4||If heat generated from High and low pressure one-way valve or not||Per shift||Touch with hand||The same temperature in both of the high and low pressure one-way valve body and other parts|
|5||Grinding low pressure one-way valve core, valve pad||Every100 hours||grinding plate and the metallographic sandpaper||Smooth surface without any defect|
|6||grinding high pressure one-way valve core, plug||Every100 hours||grinding plate and the metallographic sandpaper||Smooth surface without any defect|
|7||Change the water filter cartridge||every 300 hours||The pressure difference is higher than 0.1 MPa|
|8||Replace the high pressure sealing ring||Every 400 hours||High pressure seal disassembly tooling||Installed in the right direction, no leakage|
Replacement of low-pressure valve core, screws
|Every 500 hours||Abrasive valve core and plug head flat to flat without any defects, screw thread in the thread glue|
|10||Replace the high pressure one-way valve core, valve pad, spring||Every 500 hours||Abrasive valve core, valve cushion flat to flat without any defects, no dead point card dead after spring load|
|11||Replace the low pressure sealing||Every 2000hours /1 year||Take doen the tooling for low pressure sealing||Installed in the right direction, no leakage|
|12||clean oil tank and replace the hydraulic oil||Every 2000 hours/1 year||Cleaning tank wall without welding slag, foreign body|
|13||High pressure water switch valve||If leakage from the High pressure water switch body observation hole or not||per shift|| |
|Without water leakage,replace the Hydrosphere sealing|
|14||If water out from the sand pipe after turning off the water switch valve||Per shift||Sight check||Replace the valve core and valve pad, after water shut-off ,from the sand pipe or into the sand without the water|
|15||Cutting head||Whether water outlet from sand pipe disperse,cutting speed slow down obviously||Per shift||Sight check||Open sand tube removed after high pressure, water flow from the nozzle in the nucleus, the need to change the new sand tube, or change the nozzle|
|16||For the sand pipe, into the sand is damaged||Per shift||Sight check||Replacement of new sand pipe|
|No.||item||period||Tols and methods||Standard|
|17||Sand valve||Whether the Sand valve connecting tube broken to form a gas leak||Per shift||Sight check||Replacement of new sand valve connection joints|
|18||Clean the dust in the sand valve||Per shift||Air rifle||no dust sand in the valve cavity|
|19||Replace sand M10 throttling valve screws|| |
Every 400 hours/2 months
|Sight check||Replace M10 throttle screw, and adjust the screw on the bottom of the sand to valve movement, the distance between valve core is about 0.5 mm|
|20||Cutting table||Check the oil lubrication system status and cleaning screw and guide rail||Every 200 hours/1 month||Oil gun,open protective cover||X, Y, Z screw nut and guide to the transmission system of each slide block are lubricating oil supply; Will adhere to the guide rail, screw the dust is wiped clean after the lube oil gun evenly|
|21||Check accuracy of platform||Every 1000 hours/6 months||Vermier caliper||Cut a diameter of 150 mm round and the side length is 150 mm square, measured with a caliper. Roundness error control in 0.10 mm, diagonal error control in 0.05 mm|
|22||Measuring the X axis and Y axis screw nut backlash||Every 2000 hours/123 months||Dial indicator||By changing the system parameters to compensate or direct adjustment screw nut|
|23||cleaning||Before and after shift cleaning equipment||Per shift||Surface of equipment shows primary color|
|24||After shiift cleaning the equipment around the ground and auxiliary facilities||Per shift||The ground and auxiliary facilities, cleaness without pollution|
|25||Wipe The whole equipment inside and completely||Per week||Equipment surface and not easily clean clean corner are the primary colors, in addition to the surface of lubrication equipment, other parts without oil|
|26||others||Neat tools and accessories, set regularly||Per shift||Tools and accessories complete, neat standard|
|27||Damage parts and inactive parts classified setted||Per shift||Damaged parts separately store, couldn't stay with mixed with spare parts|
|28||fasten the electrical control cabinet and fastening screw||Every month||Electrical cabinets cable fixed screw fastening without shaking|